Construction Surveillance Technicians (CST)
CSTs monitor the construction activities of the workers and the material that will be installed in in the and around secure areas. They inspect the material that will be installed in the area and manage the workers that are working in and around the secure area.
- US Citizenship
- Possession of an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum age of 25 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must meet certain medical and physical fitness requirements
- Must be able to deploy to remote locations with all medications for up to one year
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in security, construction, and/or the military
- 5 years total construction experience is required (including military construction experience).
- Competitive hourly rates
- Medical insurance
- Department of State Cleared American Guard Training course
- Per diem provided at Department of State rates
- Uniforms provided, appropriate for the weather, based on location
- Paid lodging overseas
***This opportunity requires a one-year contract.