Date Posted: 11/22/2021 5:53:49 PM
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 6
Our client is a proven leader in the document management industry and they have been serving the community since 1986. They provide pain free customized conversion solutions to help their customers get back to doing what is most important, running their business! Their operations centers utilize state of the art technology and equipment to meet all of their customers document conversion needs. They offer the highest level of data protection. Not only does their secure network have built in redundancy, but all of their team member's, right down to their cleaning staff have to pass a federal government clearance just to work for them. Bottom line, when you partner with our client, you get the peace of mind of knowing that no other service bureau can match their experience and level of quality customer service!
Position: Operations Supervisor
Location: Denver, CO
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of production in the Production Department. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the completion of all paper/microfilm imaging jobs on time, while assuring quality and accuracy. In addition, the Operations Supervisor will occasionally need to help in other areas including: Document Prep, Scanning, QA, Indexing, and Processing, and any other position deemed necessary.
Role, Responsibilities, and Essential Functions include the following, but not limited to:
• Initiate, monitor, and QC all paper/microfilm production.
• Assist in the training of all paper/microfilm positions.
• Assist in the writing of training manuals for all production positions.
• Assist in the writing of customer processes for all paper/microfilm accounts.
• Assist in the tracking of all customer accounts for billing and/or production.
• Substitute for any position in any customer’s job process.
• Learn and use custom built software.
• Ability to productively use multiple computers simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job-related experience
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Excellent computer skills including software installation, and the ability to effectively use all MS Office products