Date Posted: 2/4/2021 10:16:57 AM
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals as well as civilians for Part-Time Field Installer positions with a Swedish manufacturer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, brushcutters, cultivators, garden tractors, mowers, and sewing machines.
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: The compensation is as follows:
• $50 bonus/install for each 5-star rating on an installation.
• $1,000 End of Season bonus in the AIP remains with the program for the entire season and is available for installations each week of the season.
Training: Training will be provided for this role.
Duration: This is a part-time seasonal role. The “season” typically lasts from March- September. This role is perfect for Reservists, Fire Fighters, Police Officers, Full or part-time students, landscapers, and anyone else seeking a part time position that is paid per job.
Start Date: The ideal start date for this position is middle to end of March.
As a Part-Time Field Installer, you will design and install robotic lawn mowers. You will be required to regularly interact with customers verifying customer information, presenting installation solutions, installing the robotic lawn mower, and training the customer on the use of their robotic lawn mower. Installations will vary by size and complexity. Responsibilities will include:
• Support new Customer Care & Service Corp initiatives that develop with a focus on providing an excellent customer experience.
• Network and collaborate with others to collect and share information to complete the job successfully.
• Report item installation issues to appropriate personnel for review and correction (if needed).
• Stay current on procedures, product updates, and system changes.
• Successfully install robotic lawn mowers using predetermined guidelines that include, but are not limited to: pre-installation qualification, physical installation of the robotic lawn mower in accordance with installation criteria, system programming, and post installation customer training.
• Good customer service skills.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Able to lift 60 pounds.