Date Posted: 11/19/2021 5:54:54 PM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $83,000 - $104,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Service Technician – Experienced positions with a leader in the industrial refrigeration industry.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $83K - $104K base range; OT paid at 150% of hourly rate – expect 5hrs of OT/ week
Travel Requirements: Frequent local area travel to clients with occasional multi-day travel (per diem (lodging, travel, & expenses) provided
Shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm; M-F; occasional on-call rotations
Relocation Assistance: Relocation available based on candidate location
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life; 401k (4% company match); company vehicle, gas card, tools, technology; PTO + Holidays
Employee Perks: Being a team member means working alongside dedicated professionals in a stable and reliable industry. The hands-on experience developed is a benchmark skillset with a constant need.
Career Progression: The company is motivated to promote exceptional technicians into Senior Technician positions and then Field Service Manager roles.
As a Service Technician – Experienced, you will be an integral part of the servicing and maintenance process for a wide variety of industrial refrigeration systems. In this role, you’d be traveling to local client locations and servicing a variety of systems, focusing on safety, and providing the customer the highest quality experience. Both freon and ammonia-based equipment are the predominant structures that will be serviced. Essential duties will include:
• Execute industrial refrigeration repairs and maintenance support to industrial accounts in the food, beverage and refrigerated storage industries.
• Perform routine and emergency service on Ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications. This includes a working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems and control/alarm systems.
• Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
• Maintain and manage truck inventory and job tools in an accurate, neat, and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines.
• Represent company by providing the customer with the highest quality experience and superior customer service.
• Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical, and micro compressor control systems.
• Experience with freon and ammonia-based refrigeration systems.
• Knowledge of single system, split systems, and walk-in boxes.
• Working knowledge of screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting of common types of industrial refrigeration systems, and control alarm systems.
• Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices, and surroundings.
• Strong mechanical aptitude skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
• Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs on refrigeration, mechanical, and electrical systems.
• Ability to read and interpret manuals, documents, and drawings.
• Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction.