Date Posted: 1/24/2023 2:26:16 PM
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $28 - $35
Position Details: Equipment Maintenance Technician
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Bloomington, MN)
Shift: 12-hour shifts on a 3-4 weekly shift schedule where you’ll work 3 days one week and 4 the next. There are openings on all shifts:
A-Shift = Sunday through Tuesday, and every other Wednesday (6am – 6pm) / No Shift Differential
B-Shift = Sunday through Tuesday, and every other Wednesday (6pm – 6am) / 10% Shift Differential
C-Shift = Every other Wednesday, and Thursday through Saturday (6am – 6pm) / No Shift Differential
D-Shift = Every other Wednesday, and Thursday through Saturday (6pm – 6am) / 25% Shift Differential
Compensation: Expected First Year Comp = $71.3k – 113.8k
Base Payrate ($28 – 35/hr) $58,240 – 72,800
Built In OT (8 hrs every 2 weeks) $8,736 – 10,920
Average Additional OT (5-10%) $4,368 – 10,920
Shift Differential (0 – 25%) $0 – 19,110 .
Total $71,344 – 113,750
Benefits: Company offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility on day one. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401K, Disability Insurance Options, paid time off, paid holidays, an on-site fitness facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
COVID Vaccination: Not Required
In this position, you will perform preventive maintenance procedures on highly specialized manufacturing equipment. Depending on skill level you will also complete equipment repairs and equipment installations according to specifications in a particular area.
• High attention to detail is a must. You will also support site goals by maintaining the equipment to optimal performance.
• Success is determined by the best efforts of every company team member.
• They reward your efforts by providing the tools you need to succeed, excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement, very competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
The company is looking for experienced and competent technicians with strong electronic and mechanical troubleshooting abilities, preferably Navy Nuke MMs, Navy Nuke EMs, Navy Nuke ETs, and other military technicians, and technicians with 2+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry. Specifically, candidates must possess:
• Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic and/or vacuum systems and principals of operation.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Skills to work independently, under minimal supervision, to find short-term solutions.
• Ability to work independently, proficiency with PC hardware.
• Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of equipment, troubleshooting problems, and make appropriate repairs.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with interdepartmental groups.
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
• Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Ability to work and take directions from written and verbal instructions.
• Experience working with Applied Materials 5200 Centura, Endura, MirraTrak Gasonics Aura 3000, Iridia, or PEP ashers Novellus Altus W, 350, 400, HDP PSG and STI systems Semitool Solvent Tool Akrion Gama Wet Bench Axcelis Implant Lam 9600, 9400, or Versys Westech 472 is a plus but certainly not required.
• Military candidates highly preferred!