Date Posted: 11/22/2022 10:42:44 AM
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $36 - $38
• Location: Remote, home-based role in greater St. Louis, MO
• Shift or Travel: 60-80% primarily with region, some national. Home most weekends.
• Compensation: $36-$38/hr. base
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation: O/T + 5% annual incentive plan
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 401(k) 100% match on 1st 4% + 2% auto annual employer contribution, 13 paid holidays, 10 paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, company fleet car and iPhone.
• Vaccine Requirement: Not Required
Position Description: Field Service Engineer
The company is hiring customer-focused professionals with a positive attitude and great customer service skills for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of company machinery at customer locations and technical phone support. Key responsibilities include:
• Install, train, troubleshoot, & provide technical knowledge and support
• Provide a communication link between customer and the company
• Create & develop procedural documentation & complete/process service orders
• Promote company products and service support to grow business
• Provide feedback to product specialists and technical support engineers
Requirements: Good electro-mechanical experience (motors, drives, transformers) with good maintenance skills in troubleshooting, installation, operation, and repair. Any CNC machine experience or factory automation experience a plus. Good technical knowledge and logical troubleshooting skills with solid decision making, problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent communication and customer relation skills, professional image, and project leadership ability. Good driving record and credit to hold a company expense card. Candidates must pass a full-panel drug test prior to employment.
Company Description: As one of many company global affiliates, Electric Automation is part of a $40 billion global company serving industrial markets with automation products including programmable logic controllers, variable frequency drives, operator interfaces, motion control systems, computer numerical controls, industrial robots, servo amplifiers and motors, and industrial sewing machines. Corporate philosophy includes a commitment to providing superior solutions and service to customers, contributing to local communities, and creating a rewarding work environment.
You will join a global company with more than 100 years of technological leadership and innovation committed to professional development and advancement while learning and working on the latest cutting-edge technology in industrial automation.