Date Posted: 4/22/2021 9:51:11 AM
Location: Monroe, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $22 - $26
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Maintenance Technician positions with a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market.
Location: Monroe, GA (approximately 30 minute commute from Athens, GA – Home of UGA Bulldogs)
Salary: $22-$26/hr + shift differential ($.75-$1.50 depending on particular shift). PLC and/or Industrial experience will get you the higher hourly rate.
Travel Requirements: None
Shift Work: Maintenance Technicians will start on Weekend (Day or Night) or Weekday (Night) shift. Opportunity to move to weekday or weekend day shift highly likely with projected company expansion. Current Openings:
• D shift: Fri - Sun 7am – 5:30pm
• E shift: Fri - Sun 7pm-7am
• Other shift openings are probable
Benefits: Our client offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to include medical and vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental - Delta Dental, STD, and LTD is paid by the company. The company offers 401 (K) at 100 % (dollar for dollar) up to 3 % and 50% match up to 6%. Tuition reimbursement is also available.
Career Progression: Our client’s Monroe, GA facility is currently building a new manufacturing plant. Unlimited potential for future career advancement given their current and future projected need for qualified maintenance technicians!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be expected to conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance services. Responsibilities will also include:
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
• Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Check, repair, and maintain equipment, and observe for and correct defects.
• Electronic/Electrical background – Navy ET, FC, GSE with strong mechanical skills.
• Candidates with previous manufacturing experience will be considered, PLC backgrounds will be considered for Maintenance Lead roles and higher pay.