Date Posted: 5/25/2023 3:29:11 PM
Location: Moorestown, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $85,000 - $95,000
• Title: Service Supervisor Trainee
• Location: Moorestown, NJ
• Shift: Monday to Friday business hours
• Compensation: $85 - $95K. Upon promotion to Full Service Supervisor, this amount increases
• Benefits: Robust benefit package
• Travel: For training initially and occasional meetings. Otherwise, local to the territory with very few overnights if any.
Position Description Company is the world’s largest company in the manufacture, maintenance and service of elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and other horizontal transportation systems, has openings for a Field Management Development Program in the Northeast. As an Service Field Management Trainee, you will be responsible to direct and supervise the performance of field operations for all the company service operations.
• All field training including but not limited to safety and new product.
• Quality assurance to the company and the customer.
• Route control and scheduling.
• Improving efficiencies, safety, callback rates, and technical support.
• Managing the expenditure of labor, materials, and other assets.
Initial Training Program: For the fist 6 months the company will be putting you through an on the job training. This will include technical systems training on the elevators, the systems for keeping the systems maintained and repaired, Profit & Loss management, Cost management, full OSHA safety certification, best practices for leading a team of up to 10 Field Engineers, and customer service training. Upon successful completion of the program you will advance and take on a full Service Team in Moorestown.
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or any related field experience or Military experience.
• Be an organized self-starter with excellent time and project management skills.
• Possess a strong technical background.
• Prior supervisory/management experience leading a technical team.
• Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
• Have the ability to interpret basic financial statements and grasp profit and loss accountability.
• Have the initiative and motivation to be successful in a demanding, technical environment.
• Demonstrate strength in business judgment and decision making.
• Excellent computer skills with full control of the Microsoft Office suite.