Date Posted: 1/23/2023 6:25:15 PM
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $95,000 - $115,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Sr. ERP Functional Analyst positions with an international leader in the production of electronics and HVAC equipment.
Location: This is a remote role (can live anywhere)
Compensation: Target base salary up to ~$115K
Schedule: Standard day shift Mon-Fri
Travel: You can expect no more than ~10% travel to other domestic facilities
Benefits: Our client offers an excellent benefits package with comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, matching 401k, tuition assistance opportunities, paid time off, etc.
Vaccine Requirement: None
As a Sr. ERP Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) master data for the organization related to planning, procurement, and inventory management. You will ensure all master data hierarchies are properly associated and provide accurate and useful information to assist management in decision-making through understanding master data interdependencies and how master data is leveraged to drive business processes and support business relationships. You will be expected to collaborate with internal departments to improve processes and identify opportunities for innovation that utilize master data and other business information. This position provides leadership and oversight of the Data Governance objectives and policies, procedures. Some other specific responsibilities include:
• Oversee the multiple project master data conversion and roll-out between the supply chain workstreams to enable a comprehensive end to end testing process for supply chain end state requirement. The Master data are unique to each plant configuration and require proper maintenance to support SAP solutions deployment.
• Perform key day-to-day activities to ensure a high level of data quality. This includes, customer master data, material master data, pricing master data, vendor master data, and output master data.
• Create SAP Master Data Governance playbook to audit and maintain key fields and attributes on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Promote quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• Identify and leverage opportunities to continually expand and improve the quality of the data management, process flows, and standard operating processes across the various divisions.
• Collaborate with Planning, Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Product Line teams to understand ERP data requirements and ensure process are clearly defined. Provide SAP user support and training on data standards and use of the SAP Master Data Governance.
• Organize and maintain current documentation of processes and SOPs within the Material Master Data Group. Direct the maintenance of quality data, consistent classification, and issues with identification and data-reconciliation.
• Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Supply Chain / Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or a Business-related field.
• At least three years of experience in Master data management, with expertise in implementing SAP Master Data Governance (MDG).
• APICS certification and experience with Advanced Planning Software (Logility, JDA, SAP, O0 solutions, Kinaxis) and BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI) preferred.