Date Posted: 6/10/2021 11:34:26 AM
Location: Terrell, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $27 - $29
Position Description: Maintenance Technician
This position will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks. This role includes troubleshooting issues, repair failures of production and facilities equipment, and to ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. This person provides direction for effective execution of maintenance activity on all machinery and equipment throughout the plant and office facilities. Maintenance Technician is also responsible for the optimum utilization of available resources such as manpower, equipment, time, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
• Perform needed maintenance on equipment and direct support of production operating needs. Evaluate equipment operation and suggest necessary action when malfunctions occur or improvements are needed
• Participate on various problem-solving task groups; lead and direct other plant mechanics and provide input into training.
• Participate in planning activities and manage various plant utilities including chiller, air compressor,
• Complete daily process work order data, initiate purchase requisitions, and utilize equipment and process documentation. plan & execute minor projects on an as needed basis
• Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and pumps; repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed; perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments; able to set up and operate power tools, drill motor, circular saw, welders, drill press, bench grinder, band saw; hand tools and other metal working equipment; fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment; participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs; other duties as assigned.
Location: Terrell, TX
* 2 Openings
Shift: There are 2 openings at the Terrell, TX Plant. The day shift position will be scheduled to work 4:00AM – 4:30PM. The night shift, 4:00PM-4:00AM. This plant runs 24/7, so incumbent ill have rotating 2-day break (off Monday, Tuesday one week, then Tuesday, Wednesday, then Wednesday, Thursday…etc.).
Compensation: Total 1st Year Compensation will be $75,000-$100,000+. The pay range is $27.44 – $28.97 per/hour. There is a shift differential of $1.00 for working second shift and this schedule has 20 hours of overtime already built in. There is also a 1K sign-on bonus!
Requirements: 3-5+ years on maintenance experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair in an industrial/manufacturing environment associated with engineering or maintenance activity (military service will apply).
Benefits: All benefits begin immediately upon hire to include 401k, medical/dental/prescription drug, and life insurance, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, holiday and vacation pay.