Date Posted: 11/23/2022 2:01:13 PM
Location: Fairmont, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fairmont, MN
Compensation: Starting pay $20/hr
Schedule: 6am – 3pm Monday- Friday. This position requires the flexibility to work 40 hours or more per week and weekends as required.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
• Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Toll Assistance
• Paid Holidays/Vacation Days, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty, Military Leave
• Rapid Career Growth Opportunities and Certifications
• Hands on Training
As a Material Coordinator, you will be responsible for the safe handling and transfer of raw materials to the warehouse or material silos. You must utilize optimizer software to make a material blend and be responsible for raw material sampling and inventory. When needed, you will assist in the loading and unloading of materials. You will report directly to the Material Manager. Responsibilities will include:
• Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment.
• Assist with truck loading as needed.
• Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Production or Yard Supervisor.
• Transfer raw materials to the warehouse or material silos.
• Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required.
• Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance.
• Practice proper truck operation and preventive maintenance.
• Ensure proper stacking of raw materials.
• Maintain and build job skills through company training programs.
• Responsible for adherence to all raw material SOPs.
• Utilize optimizer software to make a material blend.
• Perform regular inventory counts and reconciliations.
• Conduct visual product quality inspections.
• Understand and practice company’s core values.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in fluctuating temperatures.
• Position requires full range of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles.
• Ability to stand and be mobile throughout an 8-hour shift.
• Ability to use hands, arms, and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
• Forklift & OTR vehicle driving skills.
• High organizational skills.
• Written and verbal skills.
• Team oriented.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• CDL Class A License (if applicable).
• The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require the ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet.
• The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours.
• Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes.
• The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms, and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods.
• The position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting, and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles.