Date Posted: 11/23/2022 10:52:18 AM
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $25 - $38
Position Details: Gas Turbine Technician
• Location: St. Louis, MO
• Travel: local to St. Louis
• Compensation: $25-$38/hr w/ significant OT during outages
• Benefits: 401(k) w/ employer match; medical, dental, vision through UMR, paid time off.
• Vaccine Requirement: None
Position Description: Gas Turbine Technician
As a Gas Turbine Technician in the Repairs Division, you will install, inspect, repair, and build gas turbines under the direction of the lead technician. You will work independently with team members to disassemble and conduct minor repairs. You will review all phases of tasks and perform self-inspections.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs
• Must be familiar with torque wrenches, transducers, dial indicators.
• Prior machining knowledge preferred, but not necessary.
• Ability to work OT during outages.
The company began in 1982 as a small engineering firm supporting power generation companies with third party consulting services. Since its inception, the company has maintained an entrepreneurial culture and has focused on outstanding customer service. As a result, over 30 years later, the company has evolved from a small firm to a large service provider with over four hundred employees reaching more than 100 domestic USA and International customers each week during outage season. The reputation for outstanding service in the US has enabled company to spread globally with parts, repairs, and services on large turbine generator sets.
Company is rapidly expanding and remains among the largest suppliers of turnkey turbine-generator services in the US and around the world.