Date Posted: 1/24/2023 12:01:53 PM
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $55,000 - $55,000
Title: Field Service Representative
Location: Dallas, TX
Shift: Day shift
Compensation: Base pay- $55k+ (OT) | $550 /month in car allowance + gas, tires and oil changes | $50 a day in per diem | $3 - $5k in bonus | tools provided & expense account | = over $75k 1st year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, a 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, AFLAC, Group Term Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance
Travel: Up to 90% travel - Extensive travel in region, on the road routinely to visit customer sites
Vaccine Requirement: Not required
Looking for customer service skills as well as technical aptitude. They want a self-starter that has the maturity to work autonomously. Great opportunity here to work for an established company in a stable industry. Convey that you’re committed to excellence and are dependable.
• Install and service all equipment represented by our company
• Assist our customers in the resolution of problems they may encounter
• Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies, or programming problems
• Instruct on proper use regarding applications, operation, and maintenance
• Provide telephone consultation for customers and Stile’s personnel with problems on our equipment
• Recommend corrective action and troubleshooting approaches
• Assist in training other Field Service Representatives and the customers in the use, operation, adjustments, and proper maintenance procedures for our equipment.
• Mechanical, electrical/electronic skills
• Experience with computers, pneumatics and hydraulics
• Experience in the woodworking industry a plus
• Completion of Field Service training program or prior experience in N/C or P/C service/maintenance or maintenance/operation experience on woodworking machinery.
Our client is the world's largest independent distributor of advanced CNC equipment for processing wood panels, solid wood, wood composites, plastic, glass, stone, and other materials. Founded in 1965, the company offers a Total Production Solutions approach to manufacturing, from equipment integration and manufacturing consulting to education, service, and parts. Large processor or small shop, they are the single best source for the tools and the knowledge to be competitive in the market. Their business is helping our customers succeed–whether through equipment solutions, new technology or educational opportunities.