Date Posted: 5/22/2020 2:45:40 PM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $110,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Senior Evaluator position.
Position Details: Senior Evaluator
Locations: Atlanta, GA
Travel Requirements: Up to 30%, some of which may be outside the United States
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability. Full benefits package available upon request.
Leads monitoring, evaluation and assistance activities for nuclear power stations in their assigned functional area, interacting with utility personnel, management, and industry professional groups. Our client is looking for Navy Nuclear Officers for this role. No specific degree required.
• Performs monitoring, evaluations, and assistance activities for nuclear power stations and utilities.
• Leads and directs analysis activities, reviews documents and reports that describe area performance, areas for improvement, strengths and recommendations and communicates results to station and utility leaders.
• Organize and direct station observation activities, interviews, and the briefing of station and utility leaders
• Interacts with all levels of management and utility personnel
• Participates and leads industry professional groups, seminars and other related activities
• Completes various projects to develop skills as required
• Coaches and mentors internal and external peers