Date Posted: 7/19/2022 11:15:25 AM
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $80,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Production Supervisor
Location: Canandaigua, New York
Salary: $65k - 80k plus 5% Annual Incentive Plan bonus eligibility
Benefits: Offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with company match, and a stock purchase plan plus other compensation benefit.
**Night Shift. Four ten-hour work days. Sunday night at 10pm to Monday morning at 8am. Same schedule Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night, ending at 8am on Thursday morning.
**Night Shift. Four ten-hour work days. Saturday night at 10pm to Sunday morning at 8am. Same schedule Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night, ending at 8am on Wednesday morning.
**Evening Shift. Four ten-hour work days. Tuesday 2pm to midnight. Same schedule Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
**Evening Shift. Four ten-hour work days. Wednesday 2pm to midnight. Same schedule Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Position Description: Production Supervisor
The ideal candidate is excited about building teams, coaching/mentoring leaders and building a winning culture. Must be comfortable dealing with complexity and spending significant time on the manufacturing floor interacting with and building the team.
• Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality
• Typically supervises 25-50 employees
• Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
• Planning, assigning & directing work
• Appraising performance
• Rewarding & disciplining employees
• Addressing complaints & resolving problems
• Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly daily
• Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals
• Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly, and revised as necessary
• BA/BS degree preferred (business, engineering)
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work well in group situations
• Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner
• Good computer skills
• SAP experience preferred
Vaccine Requirement: None