Date Posted: 10/28/2021 5:38:13 PM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $150,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a DoD Project Manager – Aviation & Federal
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: $100k - $150k
Position Description: As a Project Manager, you are responsible for acting with initiative to market and manage projects with a focus on federal facility and infrastructure projects for the Department of Defense (DoD). In order to be successful and applicable for the role, you must me a seller-doer, meaning you develop and maintain client relationships and market sectors. You are responsible for coordinating and leading project teams to deliver quality projects leading to success for clients. Expect to travel up to 25%.
Your day-to-day management of multi-discipline design projects include developing cost and technical proposals, coordinating design efforts, managing schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations.
Additionally, you will:
• Plan, coordinate, communicate, and facilitate activities of several disciplines on multiple projects from concept through completion.
• Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
• Manage project delivery, including scoping, budgeting, maintaining schedules, meeting budget objectives, communicating, and meeting deadlines.
Qualifications: Ideal candidates for this position will have experience with DoD facility project designs.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 7 years related experience, 12 years preferred, including 3 or more years delivering facilities and infrastructure projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Professional registration or industry-related certifications preferred.
• Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
Benefits: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), Medical/Dental/Vision, discounted gym memberships, bereavement leave/paid holidays/PTO, tuition assistance, on-site child care facility, transportation reimbursement account.