Date Posted: 11/15/2023 1:24:59 PM
City, State: Ennis, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $75,000 - $90,000
Title: Maintenance Operations Coordinator
Location: Ennis, TX
Shift: M-F, 8-hour shifts
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000, + 5-10% annual bonus potential
Benefits: 401(k), Health, Life, Dental, Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Tuition Assistance, Profit Sharing
Travel: 25%, approximately 1 week per month
The company Corporate Maintenance department is seeking a dynamic Operations Coordinator for the Ennis, TX area. As a key player in our family-owned oil and gas company, company, which is headquartered in Jackson, MS, you will be an integral part of the Asphalt and Emulsions division's maintenance team. This department serves as a vital internal resource for both reactive and planned maintenance across our extensive network of 60+ locations throughout the United States. As the Operations Coordinator, you will provide essential day-to-day support to the Corporate Maintenance team, fostering growth through continuous improvement efforts. We are seeking a positive, team-oriented individual who collaborates effectively with supervision and co-workers.
• Manage administrative tasks, including filing, parts receiving, and maintaining office and shop supplies, spare parts, and equipment inventory.
• Generate purchase orders, oversee invoice payments, and track time for efficient operations.
• Coordinate scheduling, SAP work orders, and parts/consumables ordering for work orders at various locations.
• Analyze processes, identify inefficiencies, and implement improvements, including 5S activities, equipment/tool evaluation, and data tracking.
• Develop, track, and enhance databases for personnel time reports, work order management, and equipment information.
• Implement and improve safety audits for equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
• Communicate with suppliers to ensure quality parts and services.
• Maintain equipment files in SAP and use MaintainX for spare parts inventory, work orders, and compliance programs.
• Promote a clean and organized work environment.
• Be available for out-of-town, overnight assignments.
• Undertake miscellaneous maintenance duties as requested.
Military veterans with extensive maintenance scheduling experience are highly desirable.
• Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred.
• Prior experience in an industrial environment and office management.
• Self-motivated individual with strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a dynamic work environment.
• Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proficiency in reporting, data analysis, spreadsheets, databases, and/or presentation software.
• Able to receive and give feedback and constructive criticism from various channels.
• Employment contingent on a routine background check, a pre-employment drug screen, and an acceptable motor vehicle report.