Date Posted: 10/10/2022 3:06:22 PM
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $120,000 - $140,000
Orion Talent, a customer-centric company focused on helping people discover meaningful careers and businesses grow by finding, delivering, and engaging the best talent around the world, is currently recruiting for Project Manager positions with a homebuilding company.
Location: Redwood City, CA, no travel
Salary: $120K-$140K bonus 0 to 20% of salary prorated, no commission, and $7,800 vehicle allowance
Shift: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
As a Project Manager, you will support the company’s Northern California operations. Responsibilities will include:
• Management of Gantt Schedule daily.
• Use your knowledge of construction to bridge the gap between what is happening out on the job sites with what is being reflected in our technology platform to ensure the accurate tracking of project schedules and budgets.
• Ensure jobsites adhere to company safety standards.
• Ensure trade partner work is completed on time, and within defined standards of quality.
• Inspect, validate workmanship and product quality to conform to company standards.
• Walk houses/jobsites daily and create a punch list to ensure work is completed on time
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in residential construction/home building.
• Knowledge/basic understanding of the Salesforce.com/technology platform and how it operates.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Detail oriented individual with the capability of handling multiple projects at any given time.
• Experience in management of a Gantt Schedule.
• Strong blueprint reading skills.
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently.