Date Posted: 2/21/2023 6:55:02 PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $75,000
• Title: Builder / Site Superintendent
• Location: Phoenix, AZ
• Schedule: This is generally a standard Mon-Fri dayshift schedule, with occasional need to check site work, etc on weekends as required.
• Compensation: Target base salary ~$65K - $75K
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation: Annual incentive bonus ~25% to 30%; you also are provided a vehicle allowance, laptop, cell phone allowance, etc. Realistic 1st year W-2 ~$90K to $95K.
• Benefits: Company offers an excellent benefits package with comprehensive medical/dental/vision and life insurance plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401k, an Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP), profit-sharing (paid out quarterly), tuition assistance opportunities, adoption assistance, paid time off, etc.
• Vaccine Requirement: None
In this role, you will manage subcontractors, coordinate scheduling, and interact with customers during every phase of new home construction. You will ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at each home site and that all quality standards are met. You will be expected to control construction cost, time, and quality to enhance customer satisfaction. You will be required to manage customer service, supplier relations, and subcontractor compliance. Growth within the company is unlimited. You will grow into positions in Sales and Warranty as one you continue to grow towards a Project Manager role which includes all aspects – Builder, Sales and Marketing and Warranty. This is a company that takes who joins their team very seriously. You will go through multiple personality tests as well as extensive interviews with the Division Manager and his staff. This Company understands that your family is also part of their company and family. Spouses are included in the final phase of the interview process as to provide them information on the company and the position. On this note, spouses are invited and encouraged to attend the company’s annual meetings.
In order to be successful in this role, you should embrace a holistically empowering leadership style that also emphasizes respect and performance. You should be driven to consistently be a top performer and provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Leadership of blue-collar crews and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple facets of the construction process are vital elements to success. You should be driven to achieve greatness and promote within the organization.