Date Posted: 4/25/2022 3:17:26 PM
Location: Pittsburg, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $100,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Scheduler
Location: Pittsburg, PA
Reimbursed for mileage
Competitive salary and benefits package which includes, medical, dental, and vision, 401(k), employee wellness, supplemental insurance, paid time off, education and training, lunch and learns, team building outings and activities, holiday parties, and so much more!
Position Description: The Project Construction Scheduler position is a support level position for the Operations Department. This position is responsible for formatting, updating, and distribution of CPM Project Schedules, and to assist the Operations Department CPM Scheduling Logic and Monthly Updating. This position will work out of the Pittsburgh, PA location.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Construction Management, or relevant experience in lieu of education.
• Computer skills…proficient in MS office, required. Timberline and estimating software, preferred.
• Ability to think creatively when approaching problem resolution, but ultimately decisive & able to execute solutions quickly.
• Results Oriented to ensure delivery of services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Time Management.
• Experience with P6 CPM Scheduling Software
• Work closely with the Project Management department to ensure a reliable flow of information. Generate initial WBS Project Schedule Format with assistance of Senior Department Staff.
• Generate initial Project Schedule Activity Sequence, Logic, and Duration with the assistance of Project Manager and Superintendent.
• Assist Preconstruction/Estimating Department with initial schedule formatting and production for responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Identify and monitor both short and long-term milestones within a project schedule.
• Lead monthly meetings with project teams to update and revise project schedules.
• Create custom reports which assess a project actual performance vs the baseline schedule.
• Production and Distribution of Look-a-Head Schedule for use in Project Weekly Planning
• Work with project teams to create detailed resource and cost loaded CPM schedules as needed.