Date Posted: 5/19/2023 7:58:53 PM
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 5
Salary (USD): $75,000 - $80,000
Title: Project Manager Location: Baltimore, MD Shift: M-F, work dependent
Compensation: $75k - $80k base with performance bonus and vehicle allowance/mileage reimbursement (total
comp 1st year is $100k+)
o Retirement savings programs
o Medical and dental coverage
o Flexible spending accounts
o Basic and optional life insurance
o Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Vaccine Requirement: No
The Forming and Shoring Projects Manager (PM) reports to the Sales Director and assumes the entire responsibility for managing all aspects of the supply of products/services to all project sites of clients. The PM will also maintain and foster long-term client relationships by clearly setting and communicating achievable expectations with the client and internal team members. This position consults with the appropriate internal team experts to target and achieve results and prioritizes tasks to overcome obstacles. The PM provides leadership/motivation to drive towards a successful completion of the project.
• Responsible for executing and managing the supply of forming/shoring products on all project s ites and is fully accountable for end-to-end project
• Works closely with sales team, customer representatives and comapny engineering and adjusts the company’s delivery schedule to reflect changes to customer’s construction plan.
• Participate with Superintendents, estimators and other project team members in pre- construction
• Plans/schedules material/equipment requirements in conjunction with operations department. y
• Discuss and define the scope of work, construction sequence and construction
• Participate with the Sales Representatives and Branch Manager in the preparation/approval/execution of the Purchase/Rental agreement with the
• Submit engineering requests and set-up jobs with internal team
• Analyzes market trends, opportunities and threats to assist in developing strategic business plans to achieve area
• Services current client base, responds to needs and requirements, and provides technical advice.
• Ensures conformity of our work with the scope in the purchase/rental
• When requested, train crews on proper use and assembly of systems if client is unfamiliar with the supplied product
• Manage change orders and scope revisions: Work with Sales team and Branch Manager to price any scope changes and incorporate PO modifications
• Job site closeouts: Educate clients on return procedures and bundling instructions. Walk job at completion and negotiate final invoices for lost and damaged
• Ensures compliance to corporate safety
• Works closely with branch Operations Manager to inspect onsite equipment (e.g., frame condition to ensure there are not cracks or damage) and ensures compliance with company safety guideline.
• Develops and implement contract stewardship
• Reviews, monitors and manages project budget, construction costs and other
• Prepares and uploads contract revenue forecasts to the internal company shared
• Works with CSRs to invoice clients for rental, sale items, engineering and
• Forecasts and uploads relevant formwork and shoring system equipment needs to the internal company shared drives.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor of Science degree from four-year college or university in Construction Management or Engineering
related degrees is a plus but not required
• 5 – 7+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with a demonstrated track record of success to perform PM related taskings
• Strong technical aptitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other job-related software.