Date Posted: 9/14/2021 10:44:12 AM
Location: Salem, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $20 - $40
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Crane Technician positions with an OEM supplier that provides services both domestically and internationally.
Locations: Salem, OH
Pay: $20-$40/hr depending on experience
Benefits: Our client provides a comprehensive benefits package to assist with the cost of healthcare and saving for the future. The company invests in its employees in the following ways:
• Medical health care plan
• Life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D insurance)
• Short-term disability insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Vacation plan
• Sick leave plan
• 401(k) long-term savings plan
• Tuition reimbursement plan
As a Crane Technician, your primary responsibility will be to troubleshoot, repair, service, and inspect hoists, overhead cranes, and gantries. You will travel to customer locations to conduct repairs on overhead cranes.
• The ideal fit for this role is an individual with previous experience in preventative or corrective maintenance, in addition to having electromechanical aptitude.
• Experience with AC and DC motor controls.
• Must be capable of installing and troubleshooting variable frequency, variable voltage, invertors, and flux vector drives.
• Skills in installing rigid conduit, pulling, and terminating wires required.
• Knowledge of radio control systems a plus.