Date Posted: 10/23/2021 8:12:53 PM
Location: Allentown, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 15
Required Degree: Bachelors
Orion's client is a leading global manufacturer of lighting control systems for residential and commercial applications.
The company's broad range of lighting control solutions, worldwide reputation of high quality, and strong commitment to customer service have resulted in double-digit annual growth. As a result, they are constantly developing new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new and better products, solutions, and services.
Position Description: Real Estate Director
This is a critical senior leadership role within the Corporate Facilities and Operations group. Working closely with the CEO, the Real Estate Director will manage all aspects of the global real estate portfolio, including the acquisition, renewal and maintenance of all owned and leased properties. You will ensure that the company's facilities meet the strategic, geographic, and functional needs of the business while enhancing the company’s global reputation.
Location: Allentown, PA
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary depends on experience plus Bonus
Benefits: The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an excellent Healthcare program, Profit Sharing, 401k with company match, generous bonus opportunities and a dynamic and professional work environment.
• Lead all aspects of securing and managing owned and leased properties globally
• Working with executive team, develop the overall strategy and establish budgets, plans, policies, systems, and procedures that will achieve these objectives
• Liaise with executives and key functional leaders to anticipate future demand for property
• Influence and communicate at all levels regarding all aspects of the real estate portfolio.
• Effectively leverage relationships with brokers and landlords
• Work with architects and designers to create spaces that positively reflect the reputation of the company
• Proactively develop plans to maintain and renovate existing facilities
• Manage relationships and negotiate with landlords and third-party vendors
• Work with construction and facilities teams to ensure their efforts are aligned with strategic plans
• Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Business Administration, Facilities Management or Engineering
• 15 or more years of experience in Corporate Real Estate and strategy development
• 5 or more years of experience with a global manufacturing company
• 5 or more years of leadership/management responsibility
• Legal real estate acumen - working knowledge of relevant laws, rules, and regulations
• Problem solving and financial analysis skills
• Cross-functional collaboration and influence skills
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of the market, market trends, health trends and sustainability
• Understanding of the implementation of flexible workplace solutions
The Bottom Line:
This is a tremendous opportunity to work closely with Executive leadership and make a direct, positive impact with an innovative, growing, industry-leading global technology company. The company is looking for a Corporate Real Estate leader who has the vision and abilities to bring the corporate brand to life through the acquisition, development and improvement of the company’s manufacturing facilities, and global sales and service operations. Through your leadership, you will help the company to become more unified and more agile across their entire real estate portfolio.