Date Posted: 11/14/2022 1:51:56 PM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $150,000
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Position Description: Vice President, Sales (interim direct report to SVP, Business Growth)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $100k-$150k plus equity
Shift: 8am-5pm plus as needed
• 3-8+ years of experience in sales, account management with consumer-packaged goods, or relevant organization is required
• History of finding and closing new business
• Successful managing a small team with diverse skill sets
• Successful managing intracompany relationships and cross-functional teams
• Proven attention to detail with ability to see the longer view and anticipate obstacles for proactive resolution
• Resourceful and entrepreneurial thinking a must; business start-up experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree, required
• Able to identify, build and close a sales opportunity pipeline
• Able to build and execute customer sales plans
• Able to train, coach, mentor, and motivate a team
• Able to build relationships with diverse customer base
• Commitment to hold team members accountable
• Adaptable in sometimes ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
• Hunt, identify and close new customers throughout the region. This is a primary competency.
• Manage all existing and new business for retailer and foodservice customers in the region (to exclude national accounts).
• Develop and manage distributor and other foodservice relationships, to include sales, account management, program support, sales team support, etc. according to overall sales strategy.
• Plan and execute all sales and account management related processes (customer sales plans, demand planning and forecasting, promotion planning, new item rollout and item discontinuation, allocations, pricing updates, customer business reviews, etc.)
• Manage customer communications and planning for any product changes and launches.
• Manage an inside sales and customer service team, commensurate with the business.
• Set sales targets for regional sales team and hold team accountable.
• Track leads, opportunities, sales goals, and results through CRM system.
• Coordinate with marketing on R&D product sales, excess product strategy, and other key programs that interface with customers.
• Assist accounts receivable on customer business as needed.