Date Posted: 3/17/2023 11:04:43 AM
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $75,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Manager positions with a high-tempo, independently owned, brewpub and sports bar.
Location: Longmont, CO
Compensation: $65K-$75K/yr + $3600 in Employee Equity
Shift: Flexible during operating hours. 40-45 hours/week & flexibility with scheduling, including a few holidays (they are closed for July 4th, Thanksgiving & Christmas).
Benefits: Employee-owned equity, 401k w/4% matching, medical/dental insurance, 10 days PTO
Vaccine Requirement: None
• Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience working in a restaurant setting with at least 2 of those years being in a manager/supervisor/lead capacity.
• Must have strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be willing to engage with customers and provide support on the serving floor as needed.
• Strong restaurant and bar background, coupled with previous management experience. Preference will be given to candidates willing to work evening shifts, and weekend availability is a must.
• Enthusiasm for professional & college sports!
• Enthusiasm for craft beer!
• Ability to show leadership by example in 4 core service values: Attention to Detail, Hustle, Teamwork, & Product Knowledge.
• Ability & willingness to work 8-10 hour shifts & a few late nights in a busy bar setting.
• Outstanding communication skills (written & oral).
• Drive to provide top-level customer service.
• Substantial bartending & serving experience (to allow for effective staff assistance).
• This is a challenging & hands-on job best suited for a career-minded & energy-packed candidate looking for a position with a company in which they can become a difference-maker.