Date Posted: 10/13/2021 2:40:14 PM
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is one of the world's leading pure-play infusion therapy companies with global operations and a wide-ranging product portfolio that includes IV solutions, IV smart pumps, dedicated and non-dedicated IV sets and needle free connectors, along with pain management and safety software technology designed to help meet clinical, safety and workflow goals. In addition, the company manufactures automated pharmacy IV compounding systems with workflow technology, closed systems transfer devices for hazardous IV drugs, and cardiac monitoring systems to optimize patient fluid levels.
Position: Client Support and Service Lead
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Pay: $65-75k + 5% annual bonus
To develop, lead, and motivate a team of Client Solution Specialists to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support, with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness within the organization’s budget. This position has frequent contact with customers (clinicians, pharmacy, biomedical engineers), direct reports, peers, higher level management, and independent vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead a team of support professionals which include Infusion Pump, Safety Software applications, Connectivity, and Knowledge Management Specialists. This will consist of resource management for incoming customer inquiries, projects, field correction activities, administrative work and time allotted for holidays and paid/unpaid time off.
• Develop/manage a performance measurement framework and facilitated feedback system to team members on issues such as procedural compliance, customer service, communication, and technical skills, in order to enhance the quality of support delivered and contribute to revenue growth.
• Monitor and improve reported key performance indicators that drive the Technical Support Center to become “Best in Class” based on industry best practices.
• Assist senior management with the preparation and administration of departmental budget and business plans and metrics. Manage the creation, distribution and analysis of operational, business and financial reporting.
• Participate on global continuous improvement projects, ensuring that the voice of the customer is represented accurately in providing feedback to R&D, Quality, and other functional areas to improve company products, processes, or services.
• Lead the technical support team in a way that aligns with long term strategic staff development ensuring a higher level of delegation, accountability, and ownership amongst the Technical Support Center Staff, including selling of repair services and implementing Customer Surveys.
• Project Management – ability to manage projects as assigned to closure.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Must be knowledgeable of effective writing styles and the correct use of English to translate technologically complex concepts into easy to understand language.
• Must be knowledgeable in wireless systems, network system administration, B to B, and B to C, Call Center Support Systems to promote effective growth in the organization.
• Must have experience in customer service involving technical products, software, and knowledge management within the hospital/clinical/pharmacy/biomedical environment.
• Must be knowledgeable in the use of computer systems and service/repair process of electronic medical devices in order to lead a team to ensure proper customer support.
• Demonstrated leadership traits that encourages and motivates a team to sustained success.
• Excellent software systems experience (MS suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Oracle EBS and Service Cloud experience preferred.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Must be well organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities including complex customer issues.
• Experience with working in a Technical Support Team / Customer Call Center environment
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Clinical IT, Information Technology or related field/equivalent which includes practical experience sufficient to demonstrate functional equivalence to a bachelor’s degree.
• 5+ years managing preferably in the medical device industry.
• Experience with infusion technologies, clinical workflows and IT solutions
• Must be experienced leading diverse teams through complex problems.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• BS in IT or related field
• 5 years related experience