Date Posted: 9/8/2022 5:45:07 PM
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $125,000
Position: General Manager (start as soon as possible)
Position Description: As a General Manager, you will plan, manage, and guide multiple contracted services for a client normally generating $5-20MM+ in revenue to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs. Our General Managers are capable leaders who lead a team to provide excellent service to our clients. With knowledge of the client’s business, positive relationship-building skills, financial savvy, and a focus on safety, our team makes a difference every day. The General Manager is responsible for efficient and proper operations. For this role, the focus is on our Omni channels. The General Manager will own the full PNL and be responsible for implementing solution designs and engineering client systems. You have close contact with various (internal) departments and the supported client team with the aim of creating the most efficient process flow. Manage, develop, and guide your teams to get people motivated and in motion so that they make a maximum contribution to maintaining and improving the service to our customers. In this role, you report to the Vice President.
Location: Columbus, OH
Salary: $100k-$125k depending on experience, plus %5 bonus
• Bachelor’s degree or 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have 4-5 years of experience as a general manager
• Proven leadership and motivational ability and strong written and oral skills.
• Must be proficient with Excel and Exposure to WMS system, JDA, Red Prairie or Manhattan preferred.
• The ability to focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship, and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
• Savvy interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and support staff.
• Proven ability to lead through other managers.
• Experience in creating and managing a department budget, financial controls, and analysis.
• Manages the client and community relationships at the location, continually assessing operations, and developing plans to provide optimal service and drive employee and customer satisfaction.
• Builds, develops and leads a management team and staff capable of carrying out organizational objectives.
• In partnership with Finance, manages a budget and assists in the design of improvements to optimize financial performance and operational productivity.
• Manages compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and codes and maintains all associated records and reports.
• Leads a team that provides operational expertise in contracted services while providing hands-on execution management of operations.
• Translating the organizational policy into operational management.
• Full cycle PNL responsibility
• Engineer, implement, and manage client solution designs
• Coordination of daily resource planning (permanent and flex employees)
• Drafting and monitoring productivity reports, initiating actions if necessary.
• Drafting and monitoring processes and procedures.
• Annual budget preparations, presentation, and implementation.
• Jointly responsible for the implementation of the personnel policy.
• Responsible for management reports and forecasting.
• Design and implement projects related to process improvements and cost reductions
• Follow all safety regulations and legal documentation norms pertaining to warehousing.
• Create, generate, and distribute defined reporting on area efficiency and customer fulfillment activities.
• Provides back-up and support to other areas as requested.