Date Posted: 11/23/2022 10:12:23 AM
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $110,000 - $120,000
Position Details: Operations Manager
• Location: St. Louis, MO
• Shift or Travel: Day, local to St. Louis
• Compensation: $110k-$120k
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation - $8k-$15k relocation
• Benefits: 401(k) w/ employer match; medical, dental, vision through UMR, paid time off
• Vaccine Requirement: None
Position Description: Operations Manager
As the Operations Manager, you will manage the projects and project managers within the operational scope for the Gas Turbine Rotor Repair division at MD&A. This position requires knowledge of business processes, management and leadership principals, sound judgement for decision-making, as well as technical knowledge of GT Rotors and associated engineering principles, and the GT market. This includes all resource planning for effective GT rotor operations: Safety, Quality Plans, Staffing, Scheduling, and Engineering.
• 7EA/B/FA, Frame 5, Frame 6 experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Management, or Equivalent military training will be considered.
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• As the interfacing unit to customers, you must be able to respond to inquiries, complaints, and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent presentation skills to update management, public groups, and boards of directors.
The company began in 1982 as a small engineering firm supporting power generation companies with third party consulting services. Since its inception, the company has maintained an entrepreneurial culture and has focused on outstanding customer service. As a result, over 30 years later, the company has evolved from a small firm to a large service provider with over four hundred employees reaching more than 100 domestic USA and International customers each week during outage season. The reputation for outstanding service in the US has enabled company to spread globally with parts, repairs, and services on large turbine generator sets.
Company is rapidly expanding and remains among the largest suppliers of turnkey turbine-generator services in the US and around the world.