Date Posted: 4/20/2023 9:13:39 AM
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $30 - $40
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Construction Foreman positions with a full-scope commercial renovation company specializing in the remodel and renovation of multi-family housing.
Location: Greater St. Louis, MO area or Remote in Midwest
Compensation: $30-$40/hr (or prevailing wage for project location if higher). First Year W-2 $80K-$95K+.
Shift: Typically Monday – Thursday, Day Shift. Some variance may be necessary.
Travel: 80% - all expenses paid
Benefits: Company offers a great benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match, and more!
Vaccine Requirement: No
As Construction Foreman, you will manage and direct all the activities of their crew at an assigned project. You will coordinate with the Superintendent to identify work priorities and tasks and monitor performance goals. The overall management of daily operations will be your responsibility. You will also guide and develop team members and mentor those demonstrating leadership potential for future opportunities. You will assist in the identification and mitigation of risk on the job site and overall project. You will also oversee stockage and orders of necessary materials and assist with the layout process. You will ensure site safety practices are followed and OSHA requirements are met. You will coordinate and work with vendors, owners, visitors, subcontractors, suppliers, and others to maintain overall efficiency of operations.
• Prior construction experience is beneficial but not necessary.
• Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, equipment, and construction procedures.
• Ability to assess and adapt to changes on job sites and resolve them appropriately.
• Understanding/knowledge of plumbing and electrical renovations.
• Able to interpret construction drawings and/or blueprints.
• Superb time-management skills.
• Effective communicator to relay orders, complex information, and other details to teams.