Date Posted: 1/24/2023 5:52:40 PM
Location: San Francisco Bay, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $70 - $75
Title: Senior Lead Technician - Commercial HVAC
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, relocation assistance may be available
Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm with some OT
The company is seeking to fill an immediate need for a Commercial HVAC Senior Lead Technician. The Senior Lead your role will consist of leading and mentoring a team of 3-6 HVAC Service Technicians and also be responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of HVAC equipment on commercial office buildings with additional jobs at healthcare facilities, industrial plants, data centers and critical cooling facilities.
• Lead team of 3-6 HVAC Service Technicians.
• Accountable for team’s completion of Preventive Maintenance, Quoted Repairs & Emergency Service Calls.
• Train and mentor team on troubleshooting HVAC equipment, HVAC controls (DDC, pneumatic, and electrical), refrigerant cycle, boilers, chillers, compressors (semi hermetic, reciprocating, hermetic, screw and centrifugal), individual zone level and critical care/ environmental control equipment.
• Generate field-based repair estimates in order to provide superior customer service.
• Ensure high quality service is provided to all customers at all times.
• Ensure that high quality Time Sheets and all paperwork is accurate, complete and on time.
• Build relationship with the Regional Field Supervisor and Legacy Mechanical team members.
• Be a professional. Show this through your technical ability, your personal commitment & appearance, your dedication, and attitude.
• Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors, co-workers, and customers.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds