Date Posted: 10/27/2021 4:44:23 PM
Location: Eaton, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $85,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Field Service Technician positions with a wet process equipment company servicing the semiconductor industry.
Location: Eaton, OH
Salary and Benefits: $65,000-$85,000 salary
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, long term disability insurance, profit sharing, IRA matching, sick leave, PTO, off the job accident insurance, and 9 paid holidays per year.
As a Field Service Technician, your job will start in San Jose, CA for the first six months for a training and equipment building period. During this time, you will be taught all aspects of the job and aid in assembling the new, multi-million-dollar equipment that acts as a precision cleaning tool. It is a cutting-edge piece of wet-processing equipment that you will be responsible for assembling on-site with a team and maintaining as the total support service technician. After training, initial assembly, and disassembly for transit in San Jose, the work will fluctuate with the use and maintenance of the device. The hours can shift between a heavy, over 40-hour week to a light 20 or less hour week. It will be constantly in flux, and you are in charge of the system support. Responsibilities will include:
• Inspect, maintain, and adjust electrical equipment such as electrical wiring, conduit panels, switchgear, switches, gauges, transducers, solenoids, gas dryers, actuators, motors, meters, frequency drives, and controls for safe and proper operation condition.
• Repair, replace, and adjust malfunctioning equipment to restore proper operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals.
• Inspect, maintain, and adjust mechanical equipment such as compressors, pumps, engines, intercoolers, after coolers, heat exchangers, piping, tubing, fittings, filters, traps, gas dryers, fasteners, valves, and actuators for safe and proper operating condition.
• Periodic inspections of fueling locations and equipment to determine proper and normal operating conditions.
• Check and record operational data such as fluid levels, temperatures, and pressures.
• Compare to trends and make corrections as needed.
• Detect and correct faulty and malfunctioning and electrical components, devices, and equipment related semiconductor equipment.
• Update and document all activity, service orders, work performed, and recommendation in Field Service Automation Software.
• Maintain all fueling related equipment and structures in accordance with manufacturers and company guidelines.
• The ideal candidate for this position is both technically and customer service oriented. This candidate will communicate accurately and quickly as the sole point of contact with a top customer. Must have a technical mind and be ready to learn new skills and information. Able to work alone and deliver superb service in response to a need without direct oversight.
• Strong working knowledge of and ability to diagnose and repair electrical problems such as current overloads, ground faults, open circuits, and faulty relay logic,
• Ability to monitor, check and correct phase imbalances, current draw, low voltage power supply, pressure transmitters, relay logic, and programmable logic control operation.
• Strong working knowledge and ability to diagnose and repair such mechanical problems as high- and low-pressure gas flow restrictions, interstate gas compressor temperatures and pressures, pressure regulator variance and should have a strong understanding of and ability to monitor, interpret, check, and correct operational trends in reciprocating and screw type gas compressors.
• Be comfortable working on computers and tables.
• Strong electro-mechanical background.
• Ability to read electrical schematics and P&ID’s.
• Familiarity with pneumatic, NFPA 70/79, motion control devices, PLC troubleshooting, and programming desired.
• Ability to safely work around hazardous chemicals.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.