Date Posted: 11/21/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Remote, United States
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $110,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Project Manager – Central Fill position with medical technology company that manufactures and sells a broad range of supplies, devices, and systems for use by healthcare professionals, medical research institutions, industry and the general public.
Location: Fully Remote
Compensation: $90K – $110K base, plus Bonus.
Shift: Normal Day Hours
Travel: 40 – 50% (In this role you would expect to visit a customer sit for Project Kickoff Meeting, Major Product Deliveries, Pre-Live Week, and 2nd Week of Go-Live). Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends.
Benefits: Company benefits are aimed at supporting the diverse needs of their workforce and making a difference for you at work, at home, and in your future. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits and resources for:
• Your health: A choice of medical and dental options (with free preventive care), vision coverage, telehealth services, free test supplies, tools, and support to help manage diabetes, healthcare decision support and advocacy, personal health care consultants, and critical illness and hospital insurance.
• Your family: Paid parental leave when you welcome a new child into your family, backup child and adult dependent care, programs for children with special needs, an adoption assistance program, and healthy pregnancy services and resources.
• Your money: Pension Plan, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, life, accident, and disability insurance, group legal coverage, and more.
• Your lifestyle: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, flexible work arrangements, paid time off, and a variety of discount programs.
Vaccinations: Upon hire must provide proof of and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, and COVID-19.
As a Project Manager – Central Fill, you will provide direct oversight and management for Central Fill installations, change orders, removals, upgrades, conversions, inspections, and training. You will be responsible for managing high-cost projects that are complex and require commanding cross-functional leadership to ensure success and positive customer outcomes.
• Business Integration Analysis reviews and documentation
• System through-put testing (onsite, and in-house)
• Customer Training sessions (onsite, remote, and in-house)
• Onsite management during the installation phase
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage all project-related activities post-contract through the implementation planning stages and plan execution [e.g., risk assessment, plan development, scheduling] for New Installations.
• Serve as a liaison between customers and the company's internal teams throughout the Implementation lifecycle.
• Removals / Upgrades / Conversions / Inspections / Training Events: Manage all contracting, quoting, sales opportunity creation, and invoice collection prior to the required project-related activities post-contract through the implementation planning stages and plan execution [e.g., risk assessment, plan development, scheduling].
• Maintain current project status via internal reporting tools [e.g., Salesforce, install review meetings, conference calls].
• Project budget: track costs on a weekly basis to ensure project is maintaining margins.
• Work directly with Procurement to ensure project’s materials are ordered, received, and shipped on time.
• Accurately forecast current and future quarter revenue for each assigned project.
• Drive project to effectively support monthly, quarterly, and annual installation forecast targets/revenue goals.
• Demonstrate a proactive approach to identify risks to project success; develop effective action plans for resolution and escalate issues and risks as needed.
• Manage 3-5 projects per Manage 3-5 projects per year, with each project lasting approximately 10 months in duration.
• Ensure complete project closure including customer acknowledgement, equipment reconciliation, transition to support.
• Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
• 4+ years of project management experience, preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
• Candidates with strong Military Veteran backgrounds in leadership and operations are highly thought of by the Hiring Manager and Team Leadership as a whole, preferably O-3 or higher.
• Demonstrates an understanding of Implementation project governance expectations (scope management, tollgate, and risk & change management processes).
• Solid dedication to documentation of project progress in a centralized reporting location.
• Superior time management skills // organizes time effectively and determines the right resources needed to effectively perform job assignments.
• Ability to think creatively and encourage others to take reasoned risks to achieve value-added results.
• Ability to work with minimal direction but promote an open flow of information so that all concerned are well informed.
• Excellent administrative and analytical skills in a fast-paced business environment.
• Strong “PROCESS” skills.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Must have strong skill leading business requirements meetings, initiatives, process, elicitation throughout the entire business application/workflow/process and software engineering/product engineering lifecycle for an organization with short-term, mid-range, and long-term product lifecycles.
• Must be a master of influence, negotiations, persuasion, and a strong communicator with the ability to articulate all aspects of all issues to all involved parties both verbally, in writing, and through leading meetings and presentations.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. Excellent customer skills.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and meet the company’s auto safety standards.
• Travel may range from 40 – 50%, overnight travel. Position requires flexible working hours, including some nights and weekends.