Date Posted: 5/16/2023 1:38:39 PM
Location: Waco, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $32 - $38
Title: Receiving Lead
Location: Waco, TX
Shift: 8am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Compensation: $32/hr – 38/hr
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, 401k with match, and PTO
The Receiving Manager contributes to the overall success of the company and its heavy industrial customers through effectively ordering, receiving, storing, and distributing supplies and equipment. Works with all parties to ensure all aspects of the supply process run smoothly.
• Performs duties in a storage area; receives, issues, stores, and maintains a variety of supplies, bulk material, tools, and equipment using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Coordinates requisitions for replenishments.
• Receives and inspects incoming items for correct size, quantity, and proper condition; reports and corrects any discrepancies.
• Provides reports, as requested, to keep Project Manager and leadership informed on material status.
• Manage between two and four direct reports to conduct shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution operations on an active construction site.
• Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner.
• Represents the company brand in a positive, professional manner always.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 2-5 years’ experience in a management role in a unit supply position.
• Proficient with GCSS-Army or similar ERP/SAP software.
• Ability to complete all company training and perform job duties within safety guidelines including, but not limited to, First/Aid-CPR Certification, OSHA 30 and SafeStart.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and comply with company’s Drug & Alcohol Policy and Program.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving history and ability to operate a motor vehicle following all traffic laws and safe, courteous driving habits.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.