Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as P.H.
Marine Corps Officer with PMP Certification
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
PMP Certification | 2016
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | 2014
Bachelor of Science, Political Science | 2008
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
United States Marine Corps | 2013 - 2015
Range Operations Officer In Charge / Future Operations Planner | 2015
Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa
- Established and managed the assignment and scheduling procedures for all live fire and ground maneuver training areas in Djibouti; worked with French Forces Djibouti and the Djiboutian Army to synchronize training schedules and complex maintenance priorities.
- Published and maintained appropriate operating guidelines to ensuring training was conducted safely; maintained an incident-free record by certifying range safety officers and controlling exceptions to CJTF-HOA policy.
- Provided guidance to the Future Operations Director on the development of range training plans, schedules and operations.
- Conducted crisis action planning in support of contingency missions in the region; provided Marine ground combat operations expertise in the development of operations and plans.
- Monitored refugees and internally displaced persons within East Africa; analyzed causes and predicted refugee flows.
Information Management Officer | 2013 - 2015
Camp Lejeune, NC
- Acted as Special Staff Director, Executive Level Project Manager, and information exchange expert for a 17,000-Marine unit.
- Wrote and reviewed all Division information exchange policies, establishing a formal program that was previously non-existent. This program was created using a bottom-up model that allowed subordinates to actively engage in their own information management.
- Established persistent tactical command and control systems architecture that included teleconferencing services, live chat, collaborative portals, and force location services.
- Acted as Division SharePoint Site Administrator and Developer responsible for over 400GB of shared content.
- Utilized Six Sigma DMAIC process improvement model to streamline countless division processes, automating them as often as possible.
Leading Business Services Provider, Service Manager | 2012 - 2013
- Supervised a Team of eight service professionals responsible for the service of customers as well as the internal growth of accounts in their region.
- Managed over 700 accounts valued at $75K per week, spanning an area of 10,000 square miles.
- Maintained a 100% safety score; experienced zero OSHA reportable incidents while managing team.
United States Marine Corps | 2010 - 2012
Current Operations Officer | 2011 - 2012
Naval Air Station Sigonella, Italy
- Supervised and coordinated deployment and movements requirements for all unit Title 10 and Title 22 Security Cooperation missions, and conducted extensive planning for humanitarian operations in Africa.
- Coordinated all aviation operations for the Task Force from October to December 2011 and assisted in their continued conduct during the duration of the deployment.
- Led Security Cooperation teams to Djibouti and Tanzania, working directly with Partner Nation Forces; conducted extensive planning with Senior Department of Defense and Department of State leadership to coordinate operations.
- Wrote and delivered nearly all SPMAGTF mission briefs and presentations; many of which were delivered to General Officers from several branches of the DOD.
- Acted as the SPMAGTF-12 Operational Information Management Officer, establishing the processes and procedures by which the SPMAGTF Staff conducted business and exchanged information.
Executive Officer / Platoon Commander | 2010 - 2011
Camp Lejeune, NC
- Supervised the planning and execution of the company's annual Gunnery training, bringing the company's overall readiness from 0% to 90%.
- Oversaw the conduct of all administrative, logistics, supply, and maintenance aspects of the Company; eliminated all supply inventory discrepancies and closed out over 90% of the maintenance issues the Company had on record.
- Led platoon in live-fire training with the Moroccan Army as part of Task Force African Lion, focusing on combined arms utilization and Mil-to-Mil coordination.
- Planned and coordinated platoon deployments, implementing innovative personnel grouping that allowed the platoon to be self-supporting while limiting the number of personnel required by training support personnel to fill tank crewman billets.
- Coordinated, planned, and executed all unit training and ensured all logistics and supply requirements were met.