Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as B.J.
Combat Arms Leader
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice | 2009
Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, TX
United States Army | 2009 - Present
Assistant Plans Officer | 2014 - Present
- Developed a post-gunnery Squadron Situational Training Exercise to prepare Troopers for National Training Center (NTC) Rotation in support of future deployment operations to Republic of Korea.
- As Squadron Battle Captain during NTC Rotation, updated the Squadron Commander with an accurate Common Operating Picture of squadron forces conducting reconnaissance in support of the brigade main effort.
- As the Officer in Charge for the Squadron Digital Management Training System (DTMS), managed the long-range calendars, short-range calendars, troop training schedules, and installation schools.
Career Management Officer | 2012 - 2014
- As Armor Branch Outreach Coordinator, provided direct marketing support to the Officer Candidate School, Reserve Officers Training Course and United States Military Academy; ensured the accession of quality Officers into the branch.
- Monitored and analyzed changes to Armor doctrine, training programs, organizational structure and material systems.
- Collected, evaluated, and monitored acquisitions and classification actions of Armor Officers throughout the force.
Anti-Armor Troop Executive Officer | 2011 - 2012
- Responsible for the maintenance, logistical support, supply accountability, and security of organizational equipment in excess of $27M, including 15 combat vehicles and their respective digital command and control systems for three maneuver platoons.
- Served as Primary Supervisor of a deployed Troop's commodity section including communications equipment, armament and chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear weaponry; maintained a 95% Operational Readiness rating.
- As Acting Commander and Executive Officer for a regimental asset, enforced the Commander's Supply Discipline Program; maintained 100% property accountability.
Mobile Gun System Platoon Leader | 2010 - 2011
- Led the only Maneuver Platoon attached to an artillery battery in Surrie, Afghanistan to hold and support construction of a main ground line of communication between the Zabul Province and three southern districts.
- Transitioned entire platoon to the Horn of Panjwai. Led the only mounted element responsible for maintaining security along a Command Post travel route and effectively established internal ground resupply and logistics.
- Developed Platoon Physical Fitness plan; achieved a Physical Training Average of 270, the highest in the company.
Assistant Plans Officer | 2009 - 2010
- Developed and coordinated operations for a Squadron of 469 Troopers, over 70 Stryker's and legacy equipment to ensure mission completion.
- Developed the Squadron Afghan National Security Force (ANSF) development tracker and tailored it to ensure the necessary information was simple to collect for patrols in sector; recognized for providing the best ANSF assessments in the brigade.
- Performed operations in coordination with 10 Officers, 13 Non-Commissioned Officers, and 15 Troopers with five different specialties.