Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.D.
Army Logistics Officer with a Master's Degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master in Healthcare Administration | 2014
St Joseph's College, Standish, ME
Bachelor of Science, Healthcare Administration | 2011
St. Joseph's College, Standish, ME
United States Army | 2005 - 2016
Battalion Maintenance Officer / Division Safety Officer | 2014 - 2016
Ft. Bragg, NC
- Rated as the "Best Battalion Maintenance Officer" and "consideration for Major as a First Lieutenant."
- Created the Battalion Family Readiness policies and procedures and served as the liaison for more than 800 Soldiers and families carrying out a 100% redeployment rate. Selected over senior leaders for being "Very Influential."
- Produced policies implemented by all companies regarding security. Earned unit a superior grade with zero deficiencies as Physical Security Officer. Awarded medal for setting the standard for Physical Security.
- Instructed over 23 crews on Crew Served Weapons techniques and convoy operations to produce Soldiers proficient with the ammunition, vehicles, and terrain they would encounter. Awarded medal for "Outstanding Leadership."
- Trained, mentored, and led more than 140 department personnel while overseeing the department's organizational assets consisting of 400 Soldiers and 145 vehicles, valued in excess of $50M.
- Designed and implemented a standardized forecast of two companies that maximized recovery of $50M with 100% accuracy.
Rear Detachment Officer for Two Companies | 2012 - 2014
Ft. Bragg, NC
- Restructured Supervised Motor Pool Operations, raising the effective readiness rate from 50% to 95%, 5% above Army standards, while maximizing resources and saving time.
- Assigned proper equipment for each soldier's preparedness for any mission worldwide. Sustained authoritative operational readiness for equipment valued in excess of $3M with 145 department vehicles and 2K various support equipment.
- Created the Company Safety Program that introduced safety reports and training for all Soldiers to be knowledgeable of potential hazards and crisis strategies.
- Created and implemented the department's Risk Management System that prevented departmental and personnel accidents per local, state, and federal guidelines.
Army Leadership Instructor | 2011 - 2012
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
- Trained students on 29 individual subject areas within the course Program of Instruction (POI) with an emphasis on Leadership, Counseling, Resiliency Training, and Physical Fitness.
- As Warrior Leader Course Small Group Leader, produced the most students to graduate with awards and honors compared to all other instructors.
- Evaluated as being able to adapt, lead, and train troopers in any environment.
Company Platoon Sergeant / Safety Officer | 2010 - 2011
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
- Developed and led two 170-mile assignments that consisted of nine vehicles, 21 personnel, 45 sensitive items and equipment; met all timelines per Department of the Army safety guidelines.
- Oversaw the training and equipment fitting for 300 Soldiers in preparation for Operation Iraqi Freedom 2009-2011.
- Emphasized Risk Management and Safety Compliance in all activities, producing zero accidents during rated period that included six assignments, covering more than 400 miles.
Global and Safety Operations Supervisor | 2005 - 2010
Iraq; Turkey; Kuwait; Ft. Hood, TX
- Served as Inspector General for the Convoy Logistics Patrol Inspection Team in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) to evaluate current routes and implement new plans in order to save lives and be more efficient. Implemented this to protect 200K Soldiers and 100K civilians.
- As Quality Assurance/Quality Control Inspector, continuously upheld authoritative operational readiness of equipment valued over $3M so that it was ready for deployment to any assignment 100% of the time. As Safety Officer, formed a cohesive, effective staff that achieved optimal results and delivered high-quality control/assurance rates.
- Analyzed over 9,000 tax returns and ensured the recovery of over $15M in federal income tax returns, saving Soldiers, retirees, and families over $1.3M in tax returns.
- Managed the coordination of Human Resources services such as Policy Implementation, Data Analysis, and Recruitment, as well as personnel accounts of more than 350 department personnel.
- Evaluated as "Among the Best" (the highest rating) and noted for being committed to excellence and setting the standard. Promoted five times in five years.