Orion Talent is currently recruiting transitioning or former Military Technicians for a number of Maintenance Technician positions.
As a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
• Performing preventative maintenance and reactive troubleshooting.
• Possessing the mental agility to learn new and complex equipment.
• Following plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
• Following safety protocols.
• Maintenance related troubleshooting on various equipment and systems comprised of power generation, highspeed automation, instrumentation, controls, rotary equipment, conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics and many times associated with robotics.
Location: Memphis, TN
Benefits: Our clients offer competitive salary and a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave
• Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical systems preventive maintenance and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting and maintaining technical military systems is preferred, regardless of platform. (Electrical, Electronics, or Mechanical)
• PC competency, Word, Excel and Windows OS is preferred.
• Experience in any of the following is preferred:
• Electrical/Electronics knowledge of basic components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
• Experience with HVAC equipment. Have an understanding of where the equipment is and need to know who your resources are. Ability to clean filters with knowledge of basic components.
• Mechanical experience associated with compressors, power generation systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, gas turbines, elevators, large engines, or any other related equipment.