Company: DAIFUKU Wynright Corporation Website: http://www.wynright.com/
Wynright Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Daifuku North America, is a leading provider of intelligent material handling systems. With more than 200 engineers in-house, they design, manufacture, integrate and install a full spectrum of intralogistics solutions, offering both Wynright-branded and third-party equipment to meet client needs. These include leading-edge conveyor and sortation systems, voice and light-directed order fulfillment equipment, PLC controls and robotics, and mezzanines and structures, backed by critical round-the-clock service and support.
Since 1972, some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies depend on Wynright’s expertise. As their trusted partner, they help build long-term efficiencies into their space usage to deliver improved productivity. Headquartered in Elk Grove Village, IL, just outside of Chicago, Wynright has regional office and manufacturing locations in Illinois, Indiana, California, Texas, New Hampshire, Kentucky, Michigan and Florida.
Position Description: Site Manager
Wynright is currently providing technical & engineering support for multiple clients across the country, by providing troubleshooting and maintenance coverage for robotics, conveyor systems, and associated electro-mechanical equipment.
Location: Remote (90% Travel)
Shifts available: Days. 10 days on – 4 days off
Career Progression: Wynright supports the rapid development and success of its Technicians by offering them opportunities to test up to the next Technician level available.
Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
Benefits: Wynright offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave.
• Provides on-site oversight of installation; serves as on-site contact and coordinates installation activities with the customer site manager
• Assists the project manager to develop installation budgets and schedules; informs project manager of all site activities, particularly those that affect costs, schedule, and resources
• Plans and monitors implementation according to the master schedule; reports on progress and issues and takes corrective action as needed
• Assigns resources to installation and testing
• Leads site coordination meetings, including preparing agendas and publishing minutes
• Coordinates the staging of project materials and equipment
• Ensures safety procedures and local and state laws are followed
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Experience and/or proficiency in any of the following areas preferred:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 7 years of material handling industry experience, preferably with distribution centers and warehouse automation; construction experience a plus
• Fork lift and OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification
• Knowledge of materials handling, warehouse management systems (WMS), fulfillment or distribution center operations, and supply chain logistics
• Knowledge of automation projects involving machines, robotics, controls, and software
• Understanding of the project management process
• Ability to lead work teams and projects effectively
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and listening skills
• Strong organization and collaborative skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Ability to work weekends and evenings as required, particularly during project go-live events