Company: Elite Line Services - Amazon
Position ID: # EB-1913837744
Date Posted: 2/23/2018 2:00:16 PM
Location: Thornton, CO
Job DescriptionThe Industrial Maintenance Technician I (Tech I) can perform preventive maintenance and reactive troubleshooting. Possesses the mental agility to learn new and complex equipment, to position themselves and contributing members of the maintenance team. Be on call for emergencies, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines. Follow plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
Basic Skills/Systems Preferred:
(candidates do not need to possess all of the listed attributes)
• Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical systems preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
• PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
• Electrical knowledge of basics components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
• HVAC- have the understanding where the equipment is. Needs to know who their resources are. Ability to clean filters with knowledge of basic components.
• Compressors, Pneumatics- knows what they do and how to take readings. Able to reset, change out filters, oils and basic compressor experience.
• Metal and wood fabrication skills a plus
• Experience with conveyors, understand flow of system, start, stop, and un-jam. Check zones, belt tracking, and oilier, minor repairs, PM's with assistants
• Box Makers- start and stop load fill and change tape, know key components and adjust. Perform PM’s and do basic repairs
• Building lighting- able to change out lights. Troubleshooting of lights, displays and wiring in each bay.