Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.M.
USNA Graduate with a Master's Certificate in Applied Project Management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Systems Engineering | 2003
United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
International Leader in Aerospace Equipment | 2013 - Present
Project Engineering Manager | 2014 - Present
- Led team of nine Project Engineers in technical management of over 40 Head of Version seat development programs; improved on-time delivery of customer deliverables from 80% to 91%.
- Led development, compilation and submission of a Project Engineer Handbook and multiple new work instructions; documents served as a benchmark for standardization and training for Project Engineers.
- Hand-selected to resolve multiple high-profile technical issues, including priority safety of flight and aircraft grounded, with Tier-1 Airlines and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Project Engineer | 2013 - 2014
- Led core Engineering and Certification team in recovery of two major programs; brought over $14M in equipment, including 787 line-fit and 767-300 retrofit aircrafts, from at-risk status to on-time delivery.
- Hand-selected as PE focal for corporate Phase Gate Process Initiative; piloted Engineering input to corporate governing process model.
Senior Account Executive, Top-Rated Supplier of Bolted Flanged Joint Component Accessories | 2013
Fort Worth, TX
- Interpreted and matched customer technical requirements, including engineering schematics and parts lists, with internal and contract manufacturing capabilities.
United States Navy | 2003 - 2013
Senior Aerodynamics Instructor | 2012 - 2013
- Supervised five Officer Instructors in the delivery of a 23-hour course on the fundamentals of aerodynamics and aircraft structural engineering and design to over 540 multinational Aviation Officer candidates annually.
- Hand-selected as a Subject Matter Expert in the complete revision of the aerodynamics curriculum.
Assistant Director | 2009 - 2012
- Executed daily manpower, facilities, budgetary and instructional management for 38 instructors in support of 10 high-risk land and water survival courses to over 10,000 Officer and Enlisted aircrew students annually.
- Restarted and completed contract negotiations for the multi-phase $1.5M renovation of a rescue swimmer training facility; completed entire renovation within 12 months of re-negotiation.
Joint Staff Executive Assistant | 2009
- Managed over 800 Executive-level tasks and projects for the Chief of Staff of a 100,000-member United States European Command; coordinated 148 Congressional and foreign Heads of State visits to the European Area of Responsibility.
Pilot, Mission Commander and Aviation Safety Officer | 2003 - 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
- Served as the squadron aerodynamics, structures, aircraft safety systems, and mishap investigation subject matter expert; drove a 400% increase in hazard identification and correction.
- Managed operational, manpower, and maintenance requirements for up to seven deployed aircrafts totaling $987M in assets; drove a 95% mission completion rate and completed 6,000 flight hours with zero incidents.
- Led all aspects of training, scheduling, operational execution, and maintenance for 20 crew members.