Position ID: #EB-2304104548
Date Posted: 6/22/2023 12:45:34 PM
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Salary: $40,000 - $60,000
Launch your civilian career with a world leader in HVAC solutions
Trade Warriors is an approved DoD Skillbridge / Army CSP training program sponsored by Trane Technologies in partnership with Orion Talent. This program provides FREE hands-on training for transitioning service members, helping jumpstart your career in the HVAC industry. No GI Bill or VA funds are used.
Trade Warriors™ provides a seamless transition into your civilian career, allowing you to earn active duty pay and benefits while you train to become a certified HVAC Technician.
- 8 weeks of hands-on training at the Trane Trade Warriors Learning Lab, located onsite at Fort Bragg, NC
- This training program will allow you to earn EPA and NATE certifications
INTERVIEW & HIRE
- During the training program, you will interview with Trane dealers in a variety of locations nationwide
- Once you accept an offer, your start date will coincide with your separation date
2024 CLASS SCHEDULE
Cohort 1.24 (January - February)
Cohort 2.24 (April - May)
Cohort 3.24 (June - July)
Cohort 4.24 (August - September)
Cohort 5.24 (October - November)
The training curriculum includes
- Refrigeration in air-conditioning systems
- Heating for gas furnace and heat-pump systems
- Electrical and electrical control components in HVAC systems
- Controls found in residential comfort systems
- Hands-on Installation of air-conditioners, heat-pumps, and gas furnace systems
- Introduction to Load Calculation and Duct Design for quality installations.
- Residential HVAC Maintenance and Service
Contact Me Today to Learn More!
Jay Gripentrog, Senior Recruiter
email@example.com | 910-703-7185