Position ID: #EB-4076178998
Date Posted: 6/1/2018 12:00:00 AM
Location: Rockford, IL
As a Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and systems within the facility to insure smooth operation, production and safe working conditions. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshooting and repairing problems encountered during day-to-day operations of the facility.
• Performing preventative maintenance on equipment and systems to prevent downtime and deterioration.
• Performing work assignments on projects for the continued growth, expansion and safety of the plant/work areas.
• Working with outside contractor to perform installation or service of equipment within the facility.
• Assisting machine operators to minimize downtime and completing scheduled cleaning or changeovers of equipment.
Location: Rockford, IL
Salary: $20-$22/hr, + OT. First year W2 will be ~$50K-$55K+.
Shift: 3rd shift, 10pm-8am (Wednesday-Saturday).
Supervisory: Significant leadership of ~8-10 direct reports.
Benefits: Our client offers an unmatched, wide-ranging, and complete benefits package including comprehensive healthcare benefits, retirement programs, insurance, and much, much more making the company a great place to work.
• Must possess outstanding electrical/electronic troubleshooting abilities with some controls understanding/experience and solid mechanical aptitude.
• Must have solid industrial maintenance experience, whether in the military or other industrial settings, troubleshooting of electrical systems.
• Must possess demonstrated technical training experience in electricity, electronics or equipment maintenance and be capable of logic and sequential development and troubleshooting including proficiency in reading mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Must have a history of success including work performance, schooling, promotion paths, and ability to excel against your peers, including ability to share skills to help others develop, excellent communication skills, and commitment to providing a high level of detail, pride, and safety towards system and equipment maintenance work, projects, and programs.