Date Posted: 8/5/2022 3:52:18 PM
Location: Laramie, WY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $30 - $37
Position: Industrial Electrician
Location: Laramie, Wyoming
Pay: $30-37 + OT
Benefits: Comprehensive Corporate Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k Matching)
• Ability to read and understand electrical drawings, schematics, installation/instruction manuals for both
• installing and troubleshooting AC/DC drives, controls is a must.
• Experience in heavy industrial environments is preferred.
• The prospective candidate must also demonstrate a history of safety awareness, safe work practices, excellent attendance,
positive attitude, and the ability to work alone or in a team environment.
• Pre-employment testing is required.
• High level of safety consciousness.
• Good communication skills.
• Planning and Organization Skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
• Energetic & self-motivated.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to perform basic computer operations.
• Ability to safely use hand & power tools, equipment & diagnostic devices.
• Ensures safety is always an integral part of all job duties.
• Response to emergency callouts and some overtime are requirements of the position.
• Utilize testing tools such as multi-meter and meg-ohmmeter.
• Use of small hand tools required to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems such as motor controls, low and medium voltage power, transformers, lighting, and various safety devices.
• Maintaining and repairing instruments such as but not limited to gas analyzers, continuous emissions, and opacity monitors.
• Installing, troubleshooting, repairing temperature, pressure devices, mass weigh systems and all types of controllers.
• Troubleshooting of PLC control circuits and I/O drops, communication systems for data and control systems are required.
• Ranging from knowledge of rail activities to truck routes to different customer needs. Also, knowledge of different cement types.