Date Posted: 9/14/2021 2:10:03 PM
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $60,000 - $80,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Location: Orlando, FL
Compensation: $60k-$80k plus OT
• Stock at $7.5k which vests over a five-year period
• Up to 5% bonus potential based on individual performance
• Signing bonus to assist with relo if needed (they don’t do this often but will do this for a military veteran who fits the bill)
Travel: Up to 30% within surrounding area. You will be home almost every evening.
Position Description: The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker, can re-prioritize duties throughout the day, and can interpret electronic and fluidics schematic diagrams and flowcharts as they will be primarily responsible for the installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of the Tablo Dialysis System.
• Interface professionally with Clinical Staff as well as our patients and will be one of the key faces of the company.
• Provide exceptional customer support and should be able to apply basic engineering theory to accurately diagnose issues, understand root causes, and apply appropriate solutions.
• Assist Production and Engineering when needed and as the service schedule allows. They will additionally provide support to Marketing or Sales for seminars, trade shows, and other demonstrations, as necessary.
• Supply feedback to R&D regarding system performance, serviceability improvements as well as customer feedback. They may also be asked to help develop training or service manual materials as time permits.
• They will be responsible to properly document all activities and jobs performed in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
• Manage and maintain company assets (tools, equipment, and trunk inventory) in accordance with those same policies and procedures.
• Associates degree (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Fluidics) or military equivalent.
• 2+ years Field Service experience in the Medical Equipment Industry a bonus but not required.
• Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to charge travel expenses on a personal credit card to be reimbursed by company.
• Excellent computer and technology skills with regards to software applications, (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) ERP databases, and technology innovation.