Date Posted: 11/10/2021 10:53:46 PM
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $125,000 - $125,000
Our client is known for completing quality roof installations, while keeping a clean safe work environment. Their staff is well trained in all aspects from roof removal, to installing your new roof, to providing you with all of the completed documents. They work at the beginning of the project with material manufacturers to assure the finished product meets or exceeds industry standards. This is how great roofs are built knowing they will last the manufacturer expected roof longevity.
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Pay: $125k base comp that increases each year + $15-25k performance bonus that also grows each year
As the Small Business President/CEO, you are the critical ingredient to ensuring a successful company transformation to employee ownership and increased profitability. You’ll run a growing business, including owning full P&L responsibility, business strategy, and operations. You will have the opportunity to innovate and support the team to the next level.
• You will be the President/CEO of the company, replacing a retiring small business owner.
• You will be responsible for all business strategy, and P&L management, leading an experienced team of existing employee owners to complement the skills of your co-president
• This includes:
• Working with office manager / bookkeeper to make decisions about ongoing expenses and capital purchases, gaining efficiencies, and developing business metrics
• Working with business development / sales team to grow the business through marketing, outreach, and develop new product lines and accounts
• Handling HR personnel matters, staff disputes, employee performance, job reviews, raises, and bonuses
• Analyzing business methods and practices, and promoting team and growth opportunities
• Developing relationships with clients, vendors, and partners
• You will work with company and employee owners to transition the company to employee ownership, which means coaching and partnering with employee owners to understand how their new company ownership stake can drive better business outcomes and company culture
• You will be a growth leader who can work with employee owners to expand revenue opportunities and improve company operations
• Mission-alignment: Presidents must be excited about employee ownership and the potential for more small business employees to receive financial stakes and leadership responsibilities in their companies
• Demonstrated people leadership skills through past work experiences, including the military, business, or other sectors
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; low-ego
• Advanced project-management and problem-solving skills with a roll-up-the-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
• Business acumen and analytical skills to oversee company financials and develop business strategy, past P&L management and/or MBA degree a plus
• Growth-mindset for yourself and for your teams to explore new opportunities and innovations, while not being afraid to pivot from past decisions