Date Posted: 1/24/2023 9:22:13 AM
Location: Springdale, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $80,000
• Title: Maintenance Supervisor
• Location: Springdale, OH
• Shift: 2nd and 3rd, Flexible schedule as needed spending time with both shifts as needed with availability Sunday-Saturday 2pm-6am
• Travel: no travel
• Compensation: $80k
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation – Bonuses
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, two- thirds of medical and dental premiums are paid by employer, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays after 90 days, Automatic $25 life insurance policy, FSA and HAS, Accidental voluntary life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability
• Vaccine Requirement: None
• Report directly to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will direct & supervise maintenance workers daily activities throughout the plant, while also being a technical support resource for the team when they have questions or need assistance.
• Take ownership of their own projects/tasks to be completed in support of facility that operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
• Strong trouble shooting skills and able to execute and communicate a plan prevent and or limit production loss.
• Administer and implement a corrective action plan for all critical conditions or extended downtime.
• Set team schedules with a focus on reducing overtime and still having manpower to maintain workload.
• Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
• Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
• Assist Maintenance coordinator to monitor company spare parts list and ensure adequate and appropriate quantity of items are always on hand and available.
• Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
• Assist Maintenance coordinator to lead, facilitate PM program with a goal off 100% completion
• Train team on plant GMP's, safety practices, lockout tag out, electrical troubleshooting and any addition skills.
• Lead team members in large or complex repairs. Much of our equipment is from Europe and you would make the calls for technical support.
• Focus on strategies to improve Monday start up and uptime through the week.
• Work with manager and coordinator on new special projects for facility or production improvement.
• Develop and greater utilize the second and third shift maintenance team.
• 5 to 10 years in Industrial Maintenance.
• 3 or more years supervising and leading a maintenance department.
• Experience with CMMS systems.
• Electrical, mechanical, and welding experience and proficiency.