Date Posted: 1/18/2021 9:48:55 AM
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Orion Talent is the nation's leading Military Talent firm, specializing in the creation of best-in-class programs which allow organizations to attract, hire, develop, and retain high quality Military Talent. Our unmatched penetration into military talent markets, our candidate-consultative approach, and our unrivaled array of world-class client companies have positioned us as the most dominant firm in our space, and the leading subject matter expert on Military hiring. Orion is currently seeking an Account Executive for our Cincinnati office.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel required (~15%-20%). You will be expected to travel in support of 8-10 Regional Hiring Conferences per year and to client sites as required in support of business development and new sales initiatives, customer service, etc.
Shift Work: Standard 40-hour work week (~8am to 5pm M-F)
Benefits: Orion offers an industry-standard, comprehensive benefits package to include medical / dental / vision insurance (HSA and PPO options); 401k; life insurance; ADD/STD/LTD; 2 weeks of vacation time; etc. Perhaps more importantly, however, are the “intangible” benefits:
• A sales and marketing support structure that is second to none in the industry.
• The opportunity to help other Veterans like yourself find new careers.
• Great work-life balance (this is a FUN place to work, and you are surrounded by other military Veterans – so there is a great sense of camaraderie in the office).
• Working in an organization that embraces the highest levels of moral fortitude and integrity. We live our Core Values each day: Excellence, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation, and Warrior Ethos.
• Being part of the ONLY team-structured recruiting firm of our kind.
• The most tenured candidate recruiting team in the military recruiting industry to support you.
• Ability to run your own daily schedule.
• Business Casual attire in the workplace (Professional attire when interacting with clients and/or candidates).
• KNOWING you are on the #1 team in this industry.
• Rewards / incentive programs to foster competitive spirit and fun
Career Progression: Orion is an organization that values hard work, loyalty, and drive to succeed, and encourages entrepreneurial personal growth. If your desire and effort are there, you can grow professionally in several different directions. Top performing Account Executives are eligible for entrance into Orion’s Partner Mentorship Program at the 3-yr mark, after which opportunities can exist in Regional Sales Management, National Account Management, New Business Development, etc.
This is an internal sales position that involves identifying and working closely with America’s leading companies, assisting them in hiring military veterans. Your job is to uncover companies that are hiring either now or in the future, or that need some consulting advice in developing smarter hiring programs. This position requires you to build relationships with these client companies by providing the Orion standard in customer service. Essential functions include:
• Identifying prospective clients through industry research, cold-calling, education / selling, follow-up communication, professional networking, on-site presentations, etc.
• Becoming knowledgeable of and selling Orion’s vast array of recruiting and placement services
• Negotiating client service contracts.
• Account development and superb customer service.
• Candidate screening and preparation for interviews.
• Deliver on our Unique Value Proposition: Military Grade Talent…On Time, On Target®.
You must be persuasive, persistent, and honest throughout the entire sales process. Though you will be given some industry targets to call, you will be responsible for new business development within your territory and given a lot of autonomy in how you develop your business.
You do not need prior sales experience, as we will provide you the training, tools and resources needed to succeed. Your onboarding begins with one week of intensive, interactive sales training at the Corporate HQ in Raleigh, NC but is followed up through the mentorship, training, and development from your Regional Sales Manager. Our RSMs are the best in their field for developing successful account executives. You will follow a systematic plan that will build on your selling skills and historical knowledge.
• Military background, excellent presentation skills, high energy and drive, and a strong will to overcome any obstacle.
• This is a fast-paced industry and a demanding environment, so in order to be successful in this position you must have top-notch time management and organizational skills as well, and be able to multitask effectively.
• Must be relentless in your efforts to break new accounts and develop business, and be fearless in cold-calling to personnel at all levels within an organization.