Date Posted: 10/26/2022 4:36:54 AM
Location: Vista, CA
Salary (USD): $33 - $33
Automation Technician is responsible for department equipment, troubleshooting inspection and repairs. Must have a familiarity with an array of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and enjoy solving problems efficiently and creatively. Candidate must be capable of working independently, do preventative maintenance and documentation and scheduling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assemble and test mechanical devices and systems according to blueprints and other documentation.
• Perform routine maintenance and inspections on manufacturing and packaging equipment, according to project schedule.
• Improve system performance by optimizing equipment.
• Order OEM parts and other machine components, maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
• Train production operators and employees.
• Keep records, schedules, and coordinate all calibration services.
• Support the Automation team in various jobs and projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrate knowledge and skills in repairing equipment such as motors, pumps, mixers, special pneumatic or solenoid valves, flowmeters, level probes, temp probes, and other mechanical devices.
• Knowledge of electrical circuits, wiring, and operating principles of motors.
• Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, and written reference material.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve problems and use hand and power tools.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-5 years of experience in a related field Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Universal EPA Certification Any combination of education and work experience that would be equivalent to the stated minimum requirements would qualify for consideration of this position
• Must have reliable transportation and possess and maintain a valid California driver’s license including proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage and insurability under the Company’s insurance carrier standards.
Location: Vista, CA
• Reports to Automation Supervisor
• Internal Job Title (Automation Technician)
• Non-exempt position
• Work hours – 5:00 AM to 1:45 PM
• Hourly rate range - $33/hour
• Job location – Vista, CA
• Must have Basic Programming, HMI , DLC Troubleshooting.
• Facility has 1,000 square feet – 125,000 Building A, 45,000 Building B and 65,000 Building C