Date Posted: 9/14/2021 3:33:17 PM
Location: Albany, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $61,600
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Maintenance Planner positions with one of the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firms.
Location: Albany, NY
Pay: $61,600 with time and a half paid for any overtime
Shift: This is a Monday to Friday 7-330pm schedule. Some overtime will be available.
Vaccine Status: All candidates will be required to be vaccinated to gain access to the facility.
As a Maintenance Planner, you will provide building maintenance and office administration support to company managed buildings. Responsibilities will include:
• Analyze work orders by size, urgency, skill set, location, complexity, and available manpower; and assist operations teams by issuing work orders in a sequential flow to individual technicians or work teams. Coordinate the engagement and direction of appropriate subcontractors.
• Work closely with Technicians to stage materials, permits, subcontractors, tools, and other resources necessary to accomplish the work in the most productive manner possible.
• Develop, maintain, and distribute workflow processes to the entire account team documenting how work is planned, scheduled, and executed.
• Work with management team to optimize the mixes of: planned and scheduled work, scheduled (but not planned) work, and unscheduled work.?
• Provide regular statistical reporting to the management team and client showing quantities evidence of the productive use of the workforce.
• Use guidelines set by management, develop, implement, and manage preventive maintenance and life cycle optimization strategies. Perform annual review of preventive and predictive maintenance programs to ensure current work order system library contains correct frequencies and balanced 12 month schedules for all technicians and vendors. Determine appropriate predictive maintenance tasks. Train the workforce in the use of predictive maintenance techniques. Analyze predictive maintenance data for trends. Initiate corrective actions as appropriate.
• Determine appropriate predictive maintenance tasks. Train the workforce in the use of predictive maintenance techniques. Analyze predictive maintenance data for trends. Initiate corrective actions as appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position but may provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work and assign tasks.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.?Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.?
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
• Highly prefer CMMS experience with EAM but not required.
• Valid driver's license if driving required in conjunction with job duties.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
• Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
• Basic analytical skills.