Date Posted: 10/13/2021 2:21:08 PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Our client develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery.
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
A Field Service Engineer will install, support, troubleshoot, repair, and otherwise maintain all products in their assigned territory ensuring all service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled and exceeding customer expectations. This requires expertise in electro-mechanical systems, specialized training, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Perform maintenance activities for your assigned territory including, but not limited to; system inspections, preventive maintenance, software updates, system recalls, field actions, and upgrades
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all products and associated equipment within your specified territory in accordance with procedures and within designated timeframes.
• Coordinate and perform system and hardware delivery and installation.
• Complete all administrative duties, which include but not limited to; Spare parts inventory, Field Activity Reports, Return Material Authorizations, Expense Reports etc. within the prescribed timeframes
• Maintain all provided items to include issued tooling, calibrated tool sets, employee vehicle, laptops, iPads, and any other company owned or issued assets
• Support teams as required to facilitate company objectives, e.g. Assist Sales teams with trade show support as required, assist Genesis teams with sterile reprocessing training as required, provide hospital contacts to other teams as required, etc…
• Provide feedback to HQ and take part in continuous improvement projects as required to improve processes and find efficiencies
• Complete all required training items to include, but not limited to; equipment training for all products in your assigned territory, classes as required, and professional development courses as required by management
• Maintain all aspects of your assigned territory to include, but not limited to; responding to customer needs, maintaining system Ibase configurations, customer contacts, establishing a rapport with assigned customer base, supporting customer training and events as required
• Provide technical support to end-users and other employees
• Conduct training sessions at ISI, training centers and hospitals
• Understand and comply with all department and company policies
• Provide management with a quarterly territory review and assessment
• Reside within 30 miles of assigned territory location
• Willing to work a flex shift, second shift, or other type of shift as required by territory assignment and management
• Demonstrate individual characteristics expected of personnel (e.g. Character, capacity, energy, experience)
• Proven track record of troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems
• Good written and oral communication skills
• General computer skills
• Clean driving record
• Ability to lift 75 lbs. and move wheeled objects up to 1,200 lbs.