Date Posted: 8/19/2022 5:51:27 AM
Location: Milwakee, WI
Job Type: Full Time
In this Senior Director of Finance/Controller position, you’ll have the opportunity to work in partnership with the CEO and other leaders to observe and learn about our business first-hand while making your contribution to directly impact our financial and organizational goals. You’ll wear many different hats above and beyond supervising the accounting department including payroll, A/R, A/P, vendor management, account reconciliation, financial reporting, forecasting, operations and more!
• Take ownership of cash management systems; Accounts Receivables (A/R)
• Supervise accounting team; manage accounting functions and reconciliation – A/R, A/P, Purchasing, Payroll
• Establish and maintain policies, supervise procedures, and practices related to the management of all accounting-based functions
• Prepare reports to summarize and forecast business activity and financial position, past, present and expected
• Prepare departmental budgets; educate and collaborate with managers
• Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports required by regulatory agencies
• Establish and maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions
• Advise management and maintain vendor relationships for corporate health
• Partner on HR functions of payroll, benefits, 401K
• Collaborate in planning efforts for long-term business goals and strategy
• Contribute to improving efficiencies and performances as well as providing quality financial information
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• 8+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing or related industry 3+ years supervisory experience
• Solid understanding of GAAP principles and proper application to the business
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, payroll
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• CPA strongly preferred
• Software knowledge required: Epicor, Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.