Date Posted: 5/22/2023 2:34:04 PM
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $150,000 - $150,000
Title: Project Management
Location: Houston, TX (office location) but can work from home
Shift: M-F; some flexible hours based off project deadlines
Compensation: $150k; Travel Paid + Company Truck
Benefits: Comprehensive Corporate Benefits Package; 100% Paid Medical; 100% Relocation Offered
Travel: Travel between site location (Shreveport, LA / Brownsville, TX) and Corporate (NYC, NY) as necessary
Vaccine Requirement: Not Required
The company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage a design-build civil construction project (a large Federal infrastructure program) in south Texas. The ideal candidate will have experience managing design-build civil infrastructure projects of $20 million and above. The Project Manager is fully responsible for managing the project delivery, work plans, budget and implementation of all Project Management Procedures. These responsibilities will span from project start-up, design phase services, construction, and final close out.
• NAVAC or USACE (at minimum 5 years) experience required and non-negotiable. No potential interview without this on their resumes.
• Must have 5 - 10 years of experience as a project manager or superintendent on projects of similar size and complexity (large civil infrastructure projects of $20M plus).
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering, related field or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree (MS, MBA) or Professional Engineering license is recommended, not required.
• Must have HEAVY construction experience, heavy highway, levees, border wall, infrastructure.
• Able to pass government background clearance.